Carito's Blog

Mi foto
I'm study Languages in La Salle University.

jueves, 4 de septiembre de 2008

MY FAMILY

Rodrigo is my husband and Santiago is my son. They're live with me in a new apartment, an really, we like that. Rodrigo is twenty six years old. Santiago is five years old. I'm 23 years old.
Imarried Rodrigo on 29 may 2008. We're couple since 2001. Santiago was born on 2003, but on numerous occasions we argued and we split up from time to time. This year we deciden to get married in a civil ceremony and in church, and we are very happy in our new home.
We want to be a good parents. We plays soccer with Santi on Sunday, because every day Santi is studying and he must make his homeworks. I assure that my son fell better than never with us.
Sum up, we're pleased, although sometimes many people critize us and others congratulate us, but we ignore the comments because is very important to be a very close family and really we're very close.

No hay comentarios:

HOTEL RWANDA

HOTEL RWANDA

A TRIBUTE TO PAUL RUSESABAGINA (Hotel Rwanda)